UHLSPORT RADAR CONTROL SUPERSOFT GLOVE
PALM: exclusive SUPERSOFT latex
BACKHAND: 3D-embossed latex SCHOCKZONE
CUT: classic cut provides a maximised catching area
GLOVE BODY: breathable textile for good ventilation
FASTENING: wrap-around latex strap and full bandage for good wrist fixation
DESIGN: ergonomically preformed cut for optimal wearing characteristics. 3D-embossed SCHOCKZONE element for optimised punching performance and enhanced cushioning
Colour: Radar blue/Flu
The majority of goalkeeper gloves that we sell use very high quality latex palms and materials, sourced and manufactured to offer the best possible grip in all conditions. Latex is a very soft, natural product and as such is subject to wear and abrasion over time. Everything Football and the selected brands that supply the products cannot be held accountable for wear to the palms.
Prior to use:
- Rinse the gloves thoroughly prior to first use with clean lukewarm water, this process helps rid the gloves of any impurities from the production of the latex or stitching process.
- Please note that it may be advisable to wash the gloves more than once for maximum performance.
- After use wash the gloves with a recommended glove wash or a mild detergent to remove any dirt from the palms and allow glove to dry naturally.
- Do not allow the gloves to dry in a warm place or in reach of direct sunlight as this could make the latex brittle and damage the latex.
- DO NOT DRY USING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PROCESSES: Radiator, hair dryer, airing cupboard, tumble dryer or direct sunlight.